If you’re like the many people who have enclosed garages, space is at a premium for everything that needs to be stored. Garage storage organization is crucial to making the most use of the space you have.
In this infographic, take a look at how to maximize garage space and keep things organized and clutter-free. Once you have organized your space and everything has its place, consider a garage door screen to really make the most of your livable space.
[Click image for full size version]
Space Saving Ideas Of Small Garage Storage
According to one study, 42 % of households worldwide own at least one bicycle, adding up to an estimated 580 million bicycles owned privately worldwide.
United States home values have gone up 6.6% over the past year and Zillow predicts they will rise another 4.1% within the next year.
The median price of homes currently listed in the United States is $285,000 while the media price of homes that sold is $232,700.
The median rent price in the Untied States is $1,675. Garage organization is the key to make full use of the existing space you have. If you increase the use of your garage, you can save a lot of money.
Homeowner Garage Stats by the Numbers
- 25% embarrassed by inside of garage
- 30% keep garage door shut so neighbors don’t see mess
- 74% wish the garage was better organized
- 23% can’t fit theirs cars in the garage
- 34% don’t know what is stored in the garage
- 30% either never organize their garage or only do it every few years
Garage Organization Ideas & Tips
Don’t Waster the High Space: Ceiling Space
1. Store your ladder on the ceiling
2. A great helper: ceiling garage rack What can it store?
- Kayaks, canoes or bikes
- Football, basketball or baseball leagues
- Keep cabinets, kennels, indexed shelves, and crates off the floor
- Lawn and garden organization
How will it bring tangible benefit to our garage?
- Easy installation
Maximize Vertical Space
1. Stack Recycling Bin
2. Garage Corner Shelves
- A Plastic Storage Bin: separate garage space and organize tools and equipment
- Garage Corner Shelves: perfect for storing small items
- Craft Plastic Cabinet: meet various need of garage owners for it can store different sizes of tools
- Open Storage Shelf: substantially save original space; increase your shelf space
3. Ball storage
- Purchased Items: put beside the door or at the corner
- Ball Locker: heavy gauge wire mesh body
- Plastic Ball Basket: occupy less space
- Wall Ball Bag: large u-shape 2-way zipper at the bottom for easy access
Install More on the Wall
1. Brilliant Bike Storage
- Gravity Racks: gravity racks are a popular approach of storing bikes in your garage
- Vertical Indoor Storage Rack: equipped with a full-length ray along the wall to keep bike in place
- The Gladiator Claw: a high-tensile gadget that is attached to your garage or home ceiling
- Wall Mounted Bike Holder: coolest looking at least space
2. Pegboard Panels
- Save more space; can be easily modified
3. Garage Hooks
- CoolYeah garage hooks